About Me

Exton, Rutland, United Kingdom
I am a designer-maker who produces porcelain jugs, cups and cake stands, inspired by vintage textiles and ephemera. Follow me here to keep updated with my news and latest exhbitions!

Monday 18 April 2011

The BCTF 3rd-5th April 2011

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I just wanted to take the time to share my experiences from The British Craft Trade Fair, Harrogate, so here it goes....


BCTF stand layout complete with dresser, the kitchen table, and Katie Almond bunting!

I was pleased with how my display fitted together as I have been struggling for extra storage for ages now. I have finally found the solution...this gorgeous dresser complete with a cupboard and draw to store packaging and notebooks.


Overall I had a really positive experience of the show. I gained lots of new contacts and a lot of orders which will keep me busy for a few months and I have booked my place again for next year so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment