About Me

Exton, Rutland, United Kingdom
I am a designer-maker who produces porcelain jugs, cups and cake stands, inspired by vintage textiles and ephemera. Follow me here to keep updated with my news and latest exhbitions!

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Bovey Tracey Contemporary Craft Fair 10th-12th June

I am back from a very successful show down in Devon at Bovey Tracey. I was pleased with my stand display and received lots of complimentary feedback. My dresser and table came out again to display my pieces on and along with my cup hooks this gave me enough space to hang pieces off.

These are my favourite pieces that I had on display..

5 comments:

  1. Lovely to meet you Katie, hope your very busy untill I see you next at the BCTF!

    Craig and James x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Katie! I especially love the blue jug with tree/flowers/birds and the cake stand with the metal dividers (can't think of the proper name...) is a really good addition. Glad the show was a success! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,

    I received one of your jugs last week for my birthday (from my little sister...fabulous taste!) and absolutely LOVE it. I've shared the love on my blog today - take a look!
    www.chippernelly.blogspot.com
    Have just noticed your next post is called 'seaside' - am fearing for my bank balance!
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw some of your pieces in the Royal Exchange craft shop in Manchester today and just fell in love with them! They are so, so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Katie, I am delighted to have discovered you through a link from BCTF...your pieces are absolutely stunning! I am completely inspired :) I'm debating whether to take the plunge and join the newcomers stand in 2012....will I be be brave enough?! :)Sooo looking forward to coming back again and seeing more of your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete