About Me

Exton, Rutland, United Kingdom
I am a designer-maker who produces porcelain jugs, cups and cake stands, inspired by vintage textiles and ephemera. Follow me here to keep updated with my news and latest exhbitions!

Monday 2 July 2012

A visit to Hungary...

I had a lovely break in Hungary and I just wanted ot share some lovely photographs...


                             The Balaton...the largest lake in Europe!

                                       
                                        Sunset over the Balaton


                               I loved the patterns on this little cart!


We took a boat trip to the other side of the lake where I fell in love with a place called 'Tihany' which was really traditional and gorgeous pottery and hand-stitched textiles were all displayed in gardens...









Love love the 'higgledy piggledy' display of the pottery and the pattern and colours - especially the blue and white!

No comments:

Post a Comment