About Me

Exton, Rutland, United Kingdom
I am a designer-maker who produces porcelain jugs, cups and cake stands, inspired by vintage textiles and ephemera. Follow me here to keep updated with my news and latest exhbitions!

Sunday 11 August 2013

August news

I have just realised I haven't blogged for a while so I thought I should share my news with you! Well it's been a busy summer so far making orders and preparing for the busy Christmas shows and exhibitions ahead

I have done another collection for Porthminster gallery, St. Ives which I really love...



You can see these showcased in "St.Ives summer sensation" paintings and ceramics for a celebration of summer in St. Ives, Cornwall, 5th July- 31st August 2013, Porthminster gallery, St. Ives.



Also you can see my collection for "A Cup of Tea and a Good Book" exhibition at Cambridge Contemporary crafts, September 7th – 29th 2013.

I have been lucky enough to do some lovely commissions for birthdays and gifts over the past few months. I have some others in the pipeline so watch this space for more images.but here is a few....






I am returning to the lovely Debbie Bryan's studio and shop in Nottingham for some more workshops..



Saturday 24th August
Ceramist and illustrator Katie Almond works in pattern and decoration, Katie brings her own inspiration boards and interesting bits & pieces to help you create your own beautiful ceramic pieces. 2 weeks to fire.
3 Ceramic Brooch Workshop 10am – 12, £20
Ceramic Tile/Plate Workshop 1-4pm, £28

Then I will be kicking the Christmas season off with hanging porcelain Christmas decorations...



Saturday 19th October
Ceramist and Illustrator Kate Almond launches our Christmas Season with...
3 Ceramic Brooches 11am -1pm, £20 add a Christmas twist for the big day...HO! HO! HO!
3 Christmas Decorations 2 – 5pm, £30 welcome back Christmas Puds, Robins, Holly & Mistletoe!

Save the dates! I am already booked up with quite a few Christmas fairs.....

'Inspire 2013' Christmas exhibition at Walford Mill crafts, Wimborne, Dorset, 2nd November -31st December 2013. www.walfordmillcrafts.co.uk.


Hereford contemporary craft fair, 15th-17th November 2013, at the Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford. craftfair.herefordshire.gov.uk.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in awe of your lovely ceramics. Wish I lived nearer so I could come to a workshop (or three!)

    ReplyDelete