About Me

Exton, Rutland, United Kingdom
I am a designer-maker who produces porcelain jugs, cups and cake stands, inspired by vintage textiles and ephemera. Follow me here to keep updated with my news and latest exhbitions!

Wednesday 18 April 2012

The British craft trade fair BCTF 15th-17th April 2012

I have just returned from a really good show up in Harrogate and I just wanted to share some images with you...

It was a really good show in terms of atmosphere and a good number of trade visitors from the north. Harrogate is also a lovely place to stay and I stayed right in the town near to Betty's tea room! I also met some lovely fellow makers which is always a bonus.

I was pleased with my display and my old bobbin washing line for my cards...


My Jubilee range went down a treat and I can't wait to get stuck into making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment